In the world today where we are breathing through masks, due to the pandemic times, where mostly all are working from home. Businesses need to be automated. In a real business scenario where we would have some technical glitches or a bearing failure whereby the service technician would file a complaint, either by creating or raising a ticket physically over a tablet or laptop, but with IoT it will sensorise the oil well with more fine crane monitoring the data and analytics and read a conclusion as there will be a bearing failure in future. The automation will create a fixed ticket automatically, detecting through IoT and remediate it through choreographically.
As per Gartner by 2024, 50 % of the enterprise’s applications in production will be IoT- enabled. Many applications will be connected to IoT as companies have connected IoT to their backhand systems.
The benefits of IoT and the widespread of IoT:
- IoT enables your business applications to improve how you perform your business.
- By 2023, 35% of midsize to large enterprises will leverage a hybrid cloud-to-edge computing deployment model for at least one IoT project.
- By 2023, 25% of on-site industrial assets will be connected by closed-loop systems using IoT technologies.
Source: Gartner survey
Some of the IoT devices to be used :
- BrainCube by Brain Cube
- Kloudq IIoT by Kloudq Technologies
- PTC ThingWorx by PTC
- Oracle IoT cloud by Oracle
- Azure IoT
- IBM Watson IoT by IBM
For more information on these devices, click here
About DocTooLss :
“We make Technology EaZy via Docs”
Follow us @doctools8 | Website: www.doctoolss.com| Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doctoolss | Medium: https://medium.com/@doctoolss| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DTdoctoolss/| Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/doc-tools-a302311a9/