The information which an organization uses to understand the threats or issues that are targeting their organization.
The primary purpose of this type of security is to keep organizations informed of the risks of advanced persistent threats, zero-day threats and exploits, and how to protect against them.
Purpose of Threat Intelligence:
- To keep organizations up to date with the increasing volume of threats, including methods, vulnerabilities, targets and bad actors.
- Help you being dynamic about future cybersecurity threats.
- Keep the security leaders aware, informed about the latest threats which could occur in your business.
The vendors and their products which provide security related to Threat Intelligence are :
- IntSights External Threat Protection Suite
- Recorded Future Intelligence Services
- Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Services
- Argos Threat Intelligence Suiteby Cyberint
- WildFireby Palo Alto Networks
- DeepSight Intelligenceby Broadcom (Symantec Enterprise)
- FireEye Threat Intelligenceby FireEye
- Dell Secureworks Cyber Threat Intelligenceby Secureworks
For more information on Threat Intelligence and vendor list, please click here
About DocTooLss :
“We make Technology EaZy via Docs”
Follow us @doctools8 | WordPress: www.doctoolss.wordpress.com | Website: www.doctoolss.com| Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doctoolss | Medium: https://medium.com/@doctoolss| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DTdoctoolss/ | Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/doc-tools-a302311a9/